Steps to bring huge traffic on your website
- Write a killer or catchy headline
- Attention to On-Page SEO
- Start Guest Blogging
- Go After Referral Traffic
Headlines are one of the most important parts of your content. Without a compelling headline, even the most comprehensive blog post will go unread
If a good title doesn’t suddenly come to mind, write down your topic and key words from your essay. These words reflect the main concept or ideas of the whole essay. Join these words together in a sentence, or sentences. Convert these sentences into shorter phrases.
It is important to bring the reader in to view an article or advertisement. It includes words and thoughts designed to catch someone’s eye and get that person interested in reading what follows the headline.
Here are a few ideas that you’ll find useful.
- Write essay first, title last. …
- Use your thesis. …
- Use popular phrases and clichés you can re-work.
- Consider the tone of your essay. …
- Stuck on How to Title an Essay? …
- Use quote or central idea. …
- Sum up your essay in THREE WORDS
On-page SEO (also known as on-site SEO) refers to the practice of optimizing web pages to improve a website’s search engine rankings and earn organic traffic. In addition to publishing relevant, high-quality content, on-page SEO includes optimizing your headlines, HTML tags (title, meta, and header), and images
- Keyword Research and Analysis. …
- Focus On High-Commerciality Keywords. …
- Integrate Essential On-page SEO Mechanical Elements. …
- Add Cornerstone Content. …
- Improve the Title Tag and Description Metatag. …
- Write Effective Headlines, Sub-headings, Headings Tags. …
- Keyword Choice and Keyword Selection Strategies – Pick Your Battles.
Guest blogging, also called “guest posting,” is the act of writing content for another company’s website. … Attract traffic back to their website. Boost their domain authority using external links to high-authority domains. Increase their brand credibility and awareness
The facts speak for itself and show that it is still a relevant way to gain high-quality links.
Accepting guest posts is a great way to grow your blog without having to do a ton of work. Guest posters will share their content when it’s published and will subsequently promote your blog. Free marketing! That free marketing can lead to more social media shares and, hopefully, links to your site.
Rather than trying to persuade other sites to link back to you (a tedious and time-intensive process), create content that just begs to be linked to.
If you’re a complete beginner to online marketing and traffic generation, what is meant by referral traffic?
Referral traffic is essentially visitors that come to your blog or your website from various other channels, both online and offline.
For instance, you might get referral traffic from websites and blog articles that have linked directly to your blog.
You may also get referral traffic from email links, social media posts and mentions, blog network sites, push notifications, eBooks and PDF links, or even print marketing (offline, direct), etc.
A. Send out timely email newslettersEmail marketing has survived the test of time. It still, by far, the best way to grow your blog audience.
Your email newsletters can be a great source of referral traffic to your blog, if, you create them with the intent of providing ‘value’.
I think every blog should send out an email newsletter once a week, or at least a few times each month to benefit from referral traffic.
Also, all your other outgoing emails should be considered as opportunities to drive referral traffic to your blog.
B. Join the Pinterest revolution
Did you know that Pinterest is considered to be the 4th largest traffic driver on the web, beating out sites like Yahoo for organic traffic?
If you have a Pinterest profile, start making it work for you.
Connect with other bloggers and influential people in your niche or industry who are already owning it on Pinterest.
Learn from them, and start pinning their content, videos, and infographics to your own boards. Do the same for your own content too, of course, mix it up a bit.
When you promote someone else’s content, they will almost always come back and help to promote yours.
Use high-quality images and optimize them correctly for Pinterest.
Make your content more ‘visually interesting‘, don’t just use unedited free stock images downloaded from the web. Instead, add some fancy text, cool filters, and quotes from your blog posts even.
All these little ‘attention to detail’ things can help encourage users on Pinterest to come and repin your shared content to their own Pinterest boards.
I know that social media marketing can be extremely time consuming, but you can’t ignore it. It works if you are prepared to put the effort into it.
The connections I’ve made via social media over the years have been priceless, even with a poor engagement rate. Not everyone on social media is chatty.
To make social media marketing work for your blog, you need to have a strategy in place for regularly promoting your content. Your marketing needs to be creative and there are plenty of tools you can use to get creative on social media.
Your aim is not just to boost traffic from social media, but to boost engagement. Having a Facebook page or a Twitter account is all well and good, but it’s simply not enough anymore.
And don’t forget that many social media platforms are now Pay-to-Play. So if you want more likes, shares, followers, engagement. Doing it organically will only work so much.
So, here are some things you can do to increase engagement and traffic to your blog from social media –
- Select only the social networks that are working for you already, and dominate on them.
- Engage on a whole new level – That means to reply to every single comment, be helpful, add value, be resourceful, be empathetic, and just listen to your audience.
- Share interesting, engaging content – Such as images, videos, polls, questions, motivational quotes, etc. Don’t just post link after link to your blog posts all the time. I’m still trying to break away from doing this myself. I know sometimes if just feels easy to post and link and be done with it.
- Get creative with your link share – Upload an image from your blog post and link to it, or, create a short video to talk about the topic of your latest post.
- Social Media. I cannot stress enough on how important social media is today. …
- Email Marketing. Email marketing is a conventional method to reach out to your target audience. …
- Email Signature. …
- Blog Commenting. …
- Post Frequently. …
- Guest Blogging. …
- Youtube. …
- Link other Blogs in own posts.
You can’t just create valuable, high-quality content for your blog and assume readers will find their way to your site to consume it. You must use blog promotion to promote your content so you can: Drive traffic from new audiences. … Attract back links to your site.
If you’re hoping that more traffic to your site will also result in more sales, you’ll need to target high commercial intent keywords as part of your paid search strategies. Yes, competition for these search terms can be fierce (and expensive), but the payoffs can be worth it.
Thank you for visiting
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?